WELCOME TO THE FROGGY GIRL'S PAGE!
I hope you enjoy my page!
About Me
- froggy girl
- I am a christian. My faith seemed to disappear and it is coming back. I know things happen for a reason. I have parents who are hearing impaired and I have a LOT of siblings. I love frogs. My friends say that I'm blond or have blond roots. Its just because I don't get everthing they say or I just space out. LOL. I'm not going to lie about my blond roots just kidding. I'm a brunette. oh and I'm a loud person and I don't know why but sometimes I laugh for no reason must be part of the blond thing. I can be the brattiest person and meanest or I can be the nicest most polite person. it depends on my mood. one rule that should be my own luttle law don't bother me when i am angry not even to ask for a simple pencil unless you're one of my closest friends, or if you're a mentor.
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
I think I am going back to the bad
I think I am becoming the old me and it's not cool. I don't want to become the old me it was depressing and I feel that way. I am losing energy, don't care, and am rude most of the time unless I feel like being nice. I don't know what is wrong with me. Well acually I do but I don't know. I my secret is like using me as a robot sorta. It is the one who is controlling me and it's not ok. I feel like I need to get back to the energy girl that nevered stopped but I can't. There are two people in me. Abad one and a good one. The bad one is saying go for it be the bad one. The good one is saying No what about your future? The bad one says I have no future. Who do I listen to? I am going towards the bad one and not the good anymore. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? I don't know what to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment