WELCOME TO THE FROGGY GIRL'S PAGE!
I hope you enjoy my page!
About Me
- froggy girl
- I am a christian. My faith seemed to disappear and it is coming back. I know things happen for a reason. I have parents who are hearing impaired and I have a LOT of siblings. I love frogs. My friends say that I'm blond or have blond roots. Its just because I don't get everthing they say or I just space out. LOL. I'm not going to lie about my blond roots just kidding. I'm a brunette. oh and I'm a loud person and I don't know why but sometimes I laugh for no reason must be part of the blond thing. I can be the brattiest person and meanest or I can be the nicest most polite person. it depends on my mood. one rule that should be my own luttle law don't bother me when i am angry not even to ask for a simple pencil unless you're one of my closest friends, or if you're a mentor.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
I am glad I to to hang out with one of my favorite people.
Yesterday I got to hang out with dragonfly. It was only 30 minutes or so but it is better then nothing. I told her how I've been and all. She was babysitting this adorable little one. Even though the little one drouled on my neck it was great. We basicly just sat down talking most of the time. I got to see her dog again. I missed that dog. Bella is the dog's name. She has innocent eyes. Dragonfly's dog sorta looks like the dog from the little mermaid. lol. Thank you dragonfly for the invite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment