ok well I am bratty katty for a reason. I'm katty and bratty. It's either my way or NO way. If I don't want to lets say color as a clss assignment in color pencils and I want to use markers I ask if they say NO I say ok then NO work. It really bother people. Hmm. Anyway it happened this week I didn't want to paint I wantd to use crayons so I didn't get MY way so I didn't do anything. The teacher was mad. She hates when I am like this. I miss T mama. (tears). Our sub is so boring, rude, and just annpying to me. I mean don't getme wrong I am annoying but I'm not boring. I am a princess of my own.
I danced on saturday well both my friend cit-cat and I did. We did great. Here is a picture of us almost ready to perform.

No comments:
Post a Comment