WELCOME TO THE FROGGY GIRL'S PAGE!

I hope you enjoy my page!

About Me

My photo
I am a christian. My faith seemed to disappear and it is coming back. I know things happen for a reason. I have parents who are hearing impaired and I have a LOT of siblings. I love frogs. My friends say that I'm blond or have blond roots. Its just because I don't get everthing they say or I just space out. LOL. I'm not going to lie about my blond roots just kidding. I'm a brunette. oh and I'm a loud person and I don't know why but sometimes I laugh for no reason must be part of the blond thing. I can be the brattiest person and meanest or I can be the nicest most polite person. it depends on my mood. one rule that should be my own luttle law don't bother me when i am angry not even to ask for a simple pencil unless you're one of my closest friends, or if you're a mentor.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Why I changed

Last year I use to be the bad student but then I had bad grades and I had thogh why do I have bad grades? I realized it was time to grow up and stop acting like a little kid. So over the summer I have accomplished that big change. I have manners, have respect, get things done, do extra credit, and don't mess around in class.

2 comments:

KiKi Luvs You! said...

Well Katherine we are all proud of you for making the right decision and changing...We all love the new you, and no matter what anyone tells you, You are a very Strong ang Great peron...and you are also a Great friend!!! Love ya Katty (in a friend way)

Anonymous said...

I love ya too in a friend way i thaught u really make an exallent poem