I feel like my friends and I arn't the same and some people have veven turned their back on me. Some expect the old me thatI'll go back that way NO I WILL NOT GO BACK that way.
Last year my friends and I use to get along so easily
Its just now I feel like we are separating
I ask them why they say its me
That I’ve changed you see…
Last year I was the bad one
I use to mess around
And not get anything done
I would get mad for not having good grades.
Then I stopped … I thought why don’t I have a good grade?
I don’t TRY am I afraid?
Then the summer came and I have learned how to accept god not reject
I believe I chose the right path
I know I’m losing some of my friends because of the way I am
Well all I have to say is tough luck I’m not going to change
I don’t like to be bad
It makes me feel very sad
WELCOME TO THE FROGGY GIRL'S PAGE!
I hope you enjoy my page!
About Me
- froggy girl
- I am a christian. My faith seemed to disappear and it is coming back. I know things happen for a reason. I have parents who are hearing impaired and I have a LOT of siblings. I love frogs. My friends say that I'm blond or have blond roots. Its just because I don't get everthing they say or I just space out. LOL. I'm not going to lie about my blond roots just kidding. I'm a brunette. oh and I'm a loud person and I don't know why but sometimes I laugh for no reason must be part of the blond thing. I can be the brattiest person and meanest or I can be the nicest most polite person. it depends on my mood. one rule that should be my own luttle law don't bother me when i am angry not even to ask for a simple pencil unless you're one of my closest friends, or if you're a mentor.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I really would like to change to because i just realized that i am only doing this to impress people and make them laugh.
Katty, we are proud of you for your change, and I want you to know this!!! Yeah last year we would mess around and have fun, but this year some of have actually matured, and you went the farthest in maturing!!! Look at me, I used to cuss, an fight with the tecahers, I would fight with alot of people and talk about them behind there backs...But this year I am like Up front and direct!!! I dont care how people look at me, cuz I know that the only people I have to impress are me and my friends....And Katty You changed me andI hope you know that...I feel so free and happy, all because of you being a great friend and helping me with my problems...THanks Katty I love You Sister!!!!
Post a Comment