WELCOME TO THE FROGGY GIRL'S PAGE!

I hope you enjoy my page!

About Me

My photo
I am a christian. My faith seemed to disappear and it is coming back. I know things happen for a reason. I have parents who are hearing impaired and I have a LOT of siblings. I love frogs. My friends say that I'm blond or have blond roots. Its just because I don't get everthing they say or I just space out. LOL. I'm not going to lie about my blond roots just kidding. I'm a brunette. oh and I'm a loud person and I don't know why but sometimes I laugh for no reason must be part of the blond thing. I can be the brattiest person and meanest or I can be the nicest most polite person. it depends on my mood. one rule that should be my own luttle law don't bother me when i am angry not even to ask for a simple pencil unless you're one of my closest friends, or if you're a mentor.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Many people say I'm lucky and here is why they say that

This is sad because people always tell me I'm lucky. Its not that great believe me. My parents don't understand everything I try to tell them.

Everyone says I’m lucky hearing impaired parents would be the best
I wish I could put them to the test

Not being able to call for mom or dad
Its pretty sad

It ok because I’m glad my mom is mine.
Even though I get frustrated from time to time

When I want to talk to my mom I have to go and look for her
that’s for sure

I can’t be like “HEY MOM COME HERE”
Its like oh yeah she can’t hear me oh dear

So please don’t tell me how luck y I may be
Its not all great I wish you could see

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like how u use rhymes you have a great talent i wish i could do that... love jona

Anonymous said...

I really like how u use rhymes you have a great talent i wish i could do that... love jona