WELCOME TO THE FROGGY GIRL'S PAGE!

I hope you enjoy my page!

About Me

My photo
I am a christian. My faith seemed to disappear and it is coming back. I know things happen for a reason. I have parents who are hearing impaired and I have a LOT of siblings. I love frogs. My friends say that I'm blond or have blond roots. Its just because I don't get everthing they say or I just space out. LOL. I'm not going to lie about my blond roots just kidding. I'm a brunette. oh and I'm a loud person and I don't know why but sometimes I laugh for no reason must be part of the blond thing. I can be the brattiest person and meanest or I can be the nicest most polite person. it depends on my mood. one rule that should be my own luttle law don't bother me when i am angry not even to ask for a simple pencil unless you're one of my closest friends, or if you're a mentor.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

ANGER!!!!!

Anger build up like legos stacked up.
don't know what to do where to turn.
help me please just help me now.
locked up in this cage in this box.
i did no wrong but didn't do no wrong.
don't know what to do. i try to walk that lne.
not the one on the right on the one on the left.
just want to find this way out. how do i get out?
every time one lock is out it closes and more are added.
i dn't know, i don't know, i don't know, i just don't know.

No comments: