WELCOME TO THE FROGGY GIRL'S PAGE!

I hope you enjoy my page!

About Me

My photo
I am a christian. My faith seemed to disappear and it is coming back. I know things happen for a reason. I have parents who are hearing impaired and I have a LOT of siblings. I love frogs. My friends say that I'm blond or have blond roots. Its just because I don't get everthing they say or I just space out. LOL. I'm not going to lie about my blond roots just kidding. I'm a brunette. oh and I'm a loud person and I don't know why but sometimes I laugh for no reason must be part of the blond thing. I can be the brattiest person and meanest or I can be the nicest most polite person. it depends on my mood. one rule that should be my own luttle law don't bother me when i am angry not even to ask for a simple pencil unless you're one of my closest friends, or if you're a mentor.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Back In New Mexico

I wqent to Oklahoma for a couple of days I saw the college I wanted to go to but am not quite sure anymore. I saw camp concslers and it was nice and I felt so happy my heart popped out my ear. lol. no that is too silly. yea i was like am I dreaming?

No comments: