WELCOME TO THE FROGGY GIRL'S PAGE!

I hope you enjoy my page!

About Me

My photo
I am a christian. My faith seemed to disappear and it is coming back. I know things happen for a reason. I have parents who are hearing impaired and I have a LOT of siblings. I love frogs. My friends say that I'm blond or have blond roots. Its just because I don't get everthing they say or I just space out. LOL. I'm not going to lie about my blond roots just kidding. I'm a brunette. oh and I'm a loud person and I don't know why but sometimes I laugh for no reason must be part of the blond thing. I can be the brattiest person and meanest or I can be the nicest most polite person. it depends on my mood. one rule that should be my own luttle law don't bother me when i am angry not even to ask for a simple pencil unless you're one of my closest friends, or if you're a mentor.

Friday, October 12, 2007

I planned a party for my sponsor!

OK well my group and I decisded to have a bake sale to raise money for our organization and I thought dsince our sponsor is leaving why not throw her a party to show we care about her. We just got to let the principal and staff in on it. We did it. I bought cake soda and plates inc. Two of my friend bought chips. Oh i brought the dip too. Well so the counsler played a part in on it and said her son and one of the members in my group were fighting. My sponsor is like no way. When my sponsor walked in we yelled surprise and she is like OH MY GOODNESS! She asked why we did it I am like cuz we luv ya. Then I was asked to speak as an individual and I didn't know what to say. So I just said I will tell you why we did this. We id this because as much as we don't want you to go we do because we know you will be happy and that will make us happy and we care for you. She teared a little and gave me a hug. Then my friend Roxy tralked and my sponsor is like roxy I think that is the most I heard you talk. I am like grpup hug and my sponosor is like WAIT you guys are all using deotorent right? We are like yeah and she loved it. I was dramatic and talked in both a elegent accent and surfer guy accent it was fun. lol. she enjoyed it alot. lol. Well she knows we luv her and care for her.

1 comment:

dragonfly said...

Thank you! I really appreciated the party and had SOOOO much fun!