WELCOME TO THE FROGGY GIRL'S PAGE!

I hope you enjoy my page!

About Me

My photo
I am a christian. My faith seemed to disappear and it is coming back. I know things happen for a reason. I have parents who are hearing impaired and I have a LOT of siblings. I love frogs. My friends say that I'm blond or have blond roots. Its just because I don't get everthing they say or I just space out. LOL. I'm not going to lie about my blond roots just kidding. I'm a brunette. oh and I'm a loud person and I don't know why but sometimes I laugh for no reason must be part of the blond thing. I can be the brattiest person and meanest or I can be the nicest most polite person. it depends on my mood. one rule that should be my own luttle law don't bother me when i am angry not even to ask for a simple pencil unless you're one of my closest friends, or if you're a mentor.

Saturday, October 6, 2007

I am so sad

My friend said her last day was on thursday she is moving. we have the same name and think alike sometimes. LOL. we have some blond moments together and our laughs. well we will keep in touch. My weekend is alright I went to Las Crucas just got back. I saw my little munchkin Halia who lives in texas. I saw her at a maze it was ok. It was mostly for little kids. well at least i had my cousin. lol

No comments: